The SLR140 tape drive is the newest member of the industry recognized SLR technology family of tape drives. Offering high capacity and optimum performance at an affordable cost, the SLR140 delivers features that are usually only available in more expensive solutions. With over 3 million tape drives shipped and a field failure rate of less than 1.5% SLR tape drives deliver the best data protection available.
- Drive Type: SLR140
- Compressed Storage Capacity: 140 GB
- Native Storage Capacity: 70 GB
- Recording Method: Linear
- Maximum Native Data Transfer Rate: 6 MBps
- Maximum Compressed Data Transfer Rate: 12 MBps
- Buffer: 8 MB
- Formats Supported: SLR140 (Read/Write)
- Formats Supported: SLR100 (Read/Write)
- Formats Supported: SLR75 (Read/Write)
- Formats Supported: SLR60 (Read/Write)
- Formats Supported: SLR50 (Read/Write)
- Formats Supported: SLR40 (Read/Write)
- Formats Supported: SLR7 (Read)
- Host Interface: SCSI
- Color: Beige
- Form Factor: External
- Drive Width: 5.25"
- Drive Height: 1/2H
- Height: 2.5"
- Width: 8.1"
- Depth: 10.5"
- Weight (Approximate): 5.70 lb
- SLR140 External Tape Drive
- External SCSI Wide Cable
- External SCSI Terminator (LVD/SE)
- Tandberg Resource CD
- Power Cable
- Cleaning Cartridge
- Data Cartridge
- Additional Information:
- Windows 2000
- Windows 2003
- Sun Solaris
- Windows 98*
- Windows Me*
- Windows NT*
- Windows XP*
- *Support available through other software
- Limited Warranty: 3 Year
- Opens in a new window.