The Sun StorageTek Enterprise 4Gb to PCI Express Fibre Channel host bus adapter family offers highly integrated connectivity solutions for enterprise-class storage area networks (SANs). With PCI Express host bus platform support and 4Gb Fibre Channel link speeds, this host bus adapter solution delivers unsurpassed performance and flexibility for your most demanding storage networking applications.
SG-XPCIE2FC-EM4 Product Overview
- Ports/Channels: 2 x LC Fiber Channel
- Host Interface: PCI Express 1.0a
- Fibre Channel Class Supported: Class 3
- Connectivity Media: Optical Fiber
- Data Transfer Rate: 4.25 Gbps
- Distance Supported: 492.13 ft 50/125 µm
- Distance Supported: 328.08 ft 62.5/125 µm
Media & Performance
- Protocols: FC-PI-2
- Protocols: FC-FLA
- Protocols: FCP-2
- Protocols: FC-GS-4
- Protocols: FC-PH3
- Protocols: FC-FS
- Protocols: FC-AL-2
- Protocols: FC-PLDA
- Protocols: FC-Tape
Management & Protocols
- Form Factor: Low-profile MD2
- Height: 2.5"
- Width: 6.6"
- Additional Information:
- Emulex LightPulse technology features Frame-level Multiplexing and out-of-order frame reassembly for maximum link utilization
- End-to-end data protection with hardware parity,CRC,ECC and other advanced error checking and correcting ensure that data is safe from corruption
- Detailed real-time event logging and tracing enables quick diagnosis of SAN problems
- Universal Boot capability allows the appropriate boot environment to be automatically selected for any given OS
- Strong authentication between host and fabric is based on Fibre Channel Security Protocol (FC-SP)Diffie-Helmann Challenge Handshake Authentication Protocol (DH-CHAP)
You may also like
- Opens in a new window.