What's your next big idea? Seagate drives have been at the heart of the consumer electronics revolution since its beginning in 1997. Today, U Series 9 CE drives deliver the characteristics CE manufacturers seek most - quiet acoustics, high reliability and top streaming performance. These Seagate CE drives are also compatible with ATA-standard firmware, providing easy controls for video stream time-outs.
- Storage Capacity: 80 GB
- Maximum External Data Transfer Rate: 100 MBps (800 Mbps)
- Maximum Internal Data Transfer Rate: 85.4 MBps (683.2 Mbps)
- Buffer: 1 MB
- Average Latency: 4.16 ms
- Drive Interface: IDE Ultra ATA/100 (ATA-6)
- Input Voltage: 12 V DC
- Input Voltage: 5 V DC
- Drive Type: Internal
- Drive Width: 3.5"
- Drive Height: 1/3H
- Height: 1.0"
- Width: 4.0"
- Depth: 5.8"
- Weight (Approximate): 1.40 lb
- Additional Information:
- Recording Method: EPRML 16/17 ZBR
- TPI (Tracks per Inch): 94600
- BPI (Kbits per Inch): Up to 595000
- Areal density: 56.3 Mbits/sq. inch Maximum
- Power-on to ready: 10 sec Typical
- Standby to ready: 10 sec Typical
- Personal Video Recorders (PVR)
- Video game consoles
- Audio jukeboxes
- Home media centers
- Home and industrial security systems
- Certifications & Standards:
- UL 1950
- CSA C22.2
- EN 60950
- Limited Warranty: 3 Year
You may also like
- Opens in a new window.