The Savvio 15K drive provides faster performance than 3.5-inch 15K drives while consuming 30 percent less power.
Fastest Drive Anywhere
- 10 percent faster than 3.5-inch 15K drives and 35 percent faster than 2.5-inch 10K drives
- 70 percent smaller than 3.5-inch drives, enabling integration of more drives into smaller, more space-efficient systems to deliver higher performance per U
- Allows room for more memory to further increase system performance
- Provides the performance needed for virtualization and high-access applications
- Storage Capacity: 73 GB
- Features: Reduced Power Consumption
- Features: S.M.A.R.T
- Features: Drive Self Test (DST)
- Maximum External Data Transfer Rate: 384 MBps (3 Gbps)
- Rotational Speed: 15000 rpm
- Buffer: 16 MB
- Average Seek Time: 3.30 ms
- Average Latency: 2 ms
- Drive Interface: 3Gb/s SAS
- Drive Type: Internal
- Drive Width: 2.5"
- Height: 0.6"
- Width: 2.8"
- Depth: 3.9"
- Weight (Approximate): 8.00 oz
Certifications & Standards:
- CSA certified to CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 950-95
- UL recognized component per UL1950
- VDE certified to VDE 0805
- FCC Class B
- Green Compliant: Yes
- Green Compliance Certificate/Authority: RoHS
You may also like
- Opens in a new window.