The Cheetah 10K.7 lowers cost of ownership with the industry's highest reliability, designed for full duty cycle applications; Seagate-exclusive Background Media Scan; enhanced Error Correction Code; and low power and cooling requirements.
- Storage Capacity: 300 GB
- Maximum External Data Transfer Rate: 320 MBps (2.5 Gbps)
- Maximum Internal Data Transfer Rate: 118 MBps (944 Mbps)
- Rotational Speed: 10000 rpm
- Buffer: 8 MB
- Average Seek Time: 5.30 ms
- Average Latency: 3 ms
- Drive Interface: SCSI
- Drive Interface Standard: Ultra320 SCSI
- SCSI Pin: 68-pin
- Input Voltage: 12 V DC
- Drive Type: Internal
- Drive Width: 3.5"
- Drive Height: 1/3H
- Hot Swappable: Yes
- Height: 1.0"
- Width: 0.5"
- Depth: 5.8"
- Weight (Approximate): 1.60 lb
- Additional Information:
- Fluid Dynamic Bearing Motor
- Spinup Time: 25 sec
- Power-on to Ready Time: 25 sec
- Total Tracks: 726192
- Track Density (TPI): 105000 tracks/inch
- Recording Density (BPI): 658000 bits/inch Maximum
- Bytes/Track: 556 Average
- Annualized Failure Rate: 0.62%
- Typical: 16.4 Watts
- Data warehousing and data mining
- Multi-user multimedia, imaging and video
- Cost per gigabyte RAID
- Entry-level to mainstream server
- Network Attached Storage (NAS)
- Storage Area Networks (SAN)
- Certifications & Standards:
- Limited Warranty: 5 Year
- Opens in a new window.