Bulk data storage in a small footprint.
The SeagateÂ® Constellation.2? drive is the only 2.5-inch enterprise-class hard drive delivering both 1TB capacities and enterprise reliability at the industry's lowest power consumption for storage-hungry nearline applications. Self-Encrypting Drive (SED) and FIPS 140-2 Validated? SED security options available to help you protect your data.
- Maximizes data center footprint with up to 76TB per square foot
- Energy efficient storage at under 3.9 watts (idle)
- Highest nearline reliability with an MTBF of 1.4M hours
- 6Gb/s performance in both SAS and SATA interfaces
- Storage Capacity: 250 GB
- Features: Low Power Consumption
- Features: PowerChoice Technology
- Features: Secure Erase
- Features: Rotational Vibration Sensor
- Maximum External Data Transfer Rate: 768 MBps (6 Gbps)
- Rotational Speed: 7200 rpm
- Buffer: 64 MB
- Average Latency: 4.16 ms
- Drive Interface: SATA/600
- Drive Type: Internal
- Drive Width: 2.5"
- Height: 0.6"
- Width: 2.8"
- Depth: 4.0"
- Weight (Approximate): 6.31 oz
Certifications & Standards:
You may also like
- Opens in a new window.