Brace yourself for the fastest super drive in the world! The NEW SDLT 600. Featuring an unprecedented 72 MB/s compressed transfer rate and a colossal 600 GB of compressed storage, there's never been anything quite like it. Designed and built for automation, the SDLT 600 is backward compatible to the SDLT 320 and DLT VS160.
In addition to its heart-pounding performance, the SDLT 600 is also highly intelligent. It includes the revolutionary DLTSage, a suite of management tools designed to give you the power of knowing - that your data is safe and protected while applications remain available and secure.
- Drive Type: SDLT 600
- Compressed Storage Capacity: 600 GB
- Native Storage Capacity: 300 GB
- Recording Method: Linear Serpentine
- Maximum Native Data Transfer Rate: 36 MBps
- Maximum Compressed Data Transfer Rate: 72 MBps
- Formats Supported: SDLT 320 (Read)
- Formats Supported: SDLT 600 (Read/Write)
- Formats Supported: DLT VS80 (Read)
- Host Interface: SCSI
- Color: Black
- Form Factor: External
- Height: 6.5"
- Width: 6.9"
- Depth: 12.6"
- Weight (Approximate): 13.81 lb
- SDLT 600 tape drive
- Data cartridge
- Cleaning cartridge
- 68-pin SCSI cable
- SCSI terminator
- Power cord
- Quick Start Guide
- Product Documentation CD
- Limited Warranty: 3 Year
Additional Warranty Information:
3 year limited with Rapid Exchange
- Opens in a new window.