LTO-2 HH tape drive solutions deliver compressed capacity of 400GB and backup speeds of up to 187GB/hr, available in a half-height form factor. They are read/write compatible to LTO-1 and provide seamless upgrades to LTO-3, for exceptional investment protection.
- Drive Type: LTO-2
- Compressed Storage Capacity: 400 GB
- Native Storage Capacity: 200 GB
- Recording Method: Linear Serpentine
- Maximum Native Data Transfer Rate: 26 MBps
- Maximum Compressed Data Transfer Rate: 52 MBps
- Buffer: 64 MB
- Formats Supported: LTO-2 (Read/Write)
- Formats Supported: LTO-1 (Read/Write)
- Drive Interface: SCSI
- Form Factor: Internal
- Drive Height: 1/2H
- Height: 1.7"
- Width: 5.8"
- Depth: 8.9"
- Weight (Approximate): 3.30 lb
- LTO Ultrium 2 Tape Drive
- Product documentation
- Max Operating Vibration: 0.5 G, 43-1000 Hz (sweep), .35G Dwell
- Max Non-Operating Vibration: 1.0 G, 15-500 Hz (sweep), 5-500 (sweep)
- Microsoft Windows
- Novell NetWare
- Mac OS
- Computer Associates
- Yosemite Technologies
- Limited Warranty: 3 Year
Additional Warranty Information:
- 3 years rapid replacement program
- Opens in a new window.