This item is a Special Order and may take additional shipping time.
Place your order with SAITECH, and we will make every effort to have the item delivered to you as soon as possible.
How We Process Orders
Fastest Shipping: To get your products to you as quickly as possible, most orders placed directly by one of our several leading distributors or by the product's manufacturer. As a result, no one can get your orders to you faster than we can!
Strong Industry Alliances: SAITECH maintains long-standing alliances with the industry's leading distributors and manufacturers. As a result, we are the top source for your computer, office and Server technology needs.
Lowest Possible Prices: Advanced electronic interfaces continually scan our distributors for their best current pricing and availability. While changes in availability between different distributors may result in some price fluctuations, it ensures that you will always receive the lowest possible prices on currently available products!
Realtime Inventory: Live inventory updates are not available for this product.
- Drive Type: DLT1
- Compressed Storage Capacity: 80 GB
- Native Storage Capacity: 40 GB
- Recording Method: Serial Serpentine
- Maximum Native Data Transfer Rate: 3 MBps
- Maximum Compressed Data Transfer Rate: 6 MBps
- Formats Supported: DLT1 (Read/Write)
- Drive Interface: SCSI
- Color: White
- Form Factor: Internal
- Drive Width: 5.25"
- Drive Height: 1/2H
- Height: 3.4"
- Width: 5.8"
- Depth: 8.0"
- Weight (Approximate): 2.90 lb
Additional Information: BENEFITS:
- Native capacity of 40 GB at 3 MB/s
- 2:1 Compression allows 80 GB at 6 MB/s
- Read compatible with the DLT 4000 format
- Industry standard, with over 1.5 million drives sold
- Ubiquitous, with over 55 million tape cartridges sold
- Open system, supported by many manufacturers
- More than 200,000 hours MTBF at 100% duty cycle
- Outstanding capacity and performance:80 gigabytes capacity, compressed,with 6 megabytes-per-second transfer rate, compressed
- Single-cartridge backup: One DLTtape IV cartridge can back up an entire small-to-medium sized storage network or workstation
- DLTtape IV cartridge compatibility:- The DLT1 tape drives use industry-standard Quantum DLTtape IV cartridges and are fully backward read compatible with the popular Quantum DLT 4000 format
- Performance, Reliability and Value: The Quantum DLT1 tape backup drive delivers a capacity of 80 GB compressed,with a 6 MB/second. transfer Rate,compressed. This high level of capacity and performance enables a single DLTtape IV cartridge to back up an entire small-to medium sized storage server or workstation. With a backup speed of more than 20 GB per hour, the Quantum DLT1 meets the requirements of the most demanding computing and networking environments
- Easy Integration: For maximum ease of installation, the DLT1 drive works with virtually all popular backup software packages, enabling easy integration with new and existing networks and systems. The drive is also available in either an internally configured or selfstanding enclosed unit. For a complete list of application software packages and hardware platforms compatible with the Quantum DLT1, go to quantum.com.Move up to the system that's extending the standard of value in DLTtape backup
- Read compatible with the DLT 4000 format
- Limited Warranty: 3 Year
Additional Warranty Information: Warranty Information:
For DLTtape Drives:
DLTtape® drives purchased through authorized distribution or reseller channels come with a three-year warranty. Please review our warranty details and provisions.
Are You Covered:
By entering your serial number(s) into the Warranty Lookup Tool, you can tell if your product is still covered under its original warranty.
The following information describes Quantum's warranty coverage for product purchased from and repaired or replaced by Quantum. Find the specific terms and conditions applicable to Quantum's product warranties and other matters below. (Customer-specific modifications to the items below, including warranty period length, may be contained in a separate contract between Quantum and the Original Buyer.)
The limited warranty on products sold through an original equipment manufacturer (OEM) is extended only to the OEM that purchases the products directly from Quantum. Therefore, owners of equipment containing a Quantum product should contact the OEM or the original place of purchase for warranty service.
Distribution and Reseller Warranty:
The limited warranty on products sold through distributors and retailers is extended to the end-user who ultimately purchases the product for use.
Replacement or repaired product that is returned to the customer will carry either the remainder of the customer's original warranty or Quantum's warranty for replacement product, whichever is greater.
LIMITED WARRANTIES AND LIABILITIES:
Limited Product Warranty:
Quantum provides a limited warranty according to the terms and conditions stated above. Quantum's products are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship and against any material deviation from their published specifications.
If the Original Buyer returns defective product to Quantum during the period in which the product is warranted against such defect, at Quantum's option, Quantum will either replace or offer credit for the defective product. Replacement product may be a repaired product, refurbished product, or the equivalent new or upgrade product at Quantum's sole discretion.
The Limited Product and Limited Repair Warranties are contingent upon proper use in the application for which the product was intended and do not cover a product if any of the following apply:
- The product is modified without Quantum's written approval
- The product is subjected to unusual physical, environmental, or electrical stress, including damage caused by handling or shipping in unapproved containers or packaging
- If any warranty labels are disturbed, or the integrity of the product has been disturbed
- The serial number label is removed or damaged to the extent that warranty status of the product cannot be determined
EXCEPT FOR THE EXPRESS WARRANTIES SET FORTH ABOVE, QUANTUM PROVIDES NO OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED, OR IMPLIED, AND DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Limitation of Liability:
IN NO EVENT SHALL QUANTUM BE LIABLE FOR COSTS OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, LOST PROFITS,OR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST DATA), HOWEVER CAUSED, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE, AND WHETHER OR NOT QUANTUM HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. THIS LIMITATION SHALL APPLY NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY.
- Opens in a new window.