The LSI SAS 9200-16e host bus adapter enables large-scale storage arrays through 16 high-speed 6Gb/s ports, supporting up to 1024 SATA and SAS physical devices. This HBA bolsters large capacity external server storage RAID and non-RAID enclosures by pairing an x8 PCI Express 2.0 host interface with four external x4 SFF8088 Mini-SAS connectors. LSI SATA+SAS HBAs are compatible with 6Gb/s and 3GBb/s, SATA and SAS, hard disk drives, solid state drives, and tape drives. The LSI SAS 9200-16e doubles the performance of previous generation SATA+SAS HBAs and is great for driving cost-effective and reliable scalability in today's data centers.
- Host Interface: PCI Express 2.0 x8
- Data Transfer Rate: 4.69 Gbps
- Drive Type: Serial Attached SCSI (SAS)
- Platform Supported: PC
- Platform Supported: Solaris
- Ports: 4 x SFF-8088 mini 6Gb/s SAS Serial Attached SCSI (SAS) External
- Form Factor: Full-height Plug-in Card
- Dimensions: 4.2" Height x 8.2" Width
- Height: 4.2"
- Width: 8.2"
- Package Contents:
- 9200-16e 16-port SAS PCI Express 2.0 x8 Controller
- Driver & Manual CD
- Green Compliant: Yes
- Green Compliance Certificate/Authority: RoHS
- Limited Warranty: 3 Year
You may also like
- Opens in a new window.