ValueRAM is Kingston's high-quality line of 'by spec' generic memory designed with the price conscious system builder, assembler and white box markets in mind. ValueRAM is backed by a lifetime warranty and is 100% tested both internally and through Advanced Validation Labs (AVL). AVL testing ensures all modules comply with JEDEC specifications.
- Memory Size: 512 MB
- Memory Technology: DDR2 SDRAM
- Number of Modules: 1 x 512 MB
- Memory Speed: 400 MHz
- Memory Standard: DDR2-400/PC2-3200
- Error Checking: ECC
- Signal Processing: Registered
- Plating: Gold Plated
- CAS Latency: CL3
- Number of Pins: 240-pin
- Width: 1.2"
- Length: 5.3"
- Clock Cycle Time (tCK) CL=3: 5ns (min.)/8ns (max.)
- Row Cycle Time (tRC): 55ns (min.)
- Refresh to Active/Refresh Command Time (tRFC): 105ns
- Row Active Time (tRAS): 40ns (min.)/70,000ns (max.)
- Single Power Supply of: +1.8V (+/- .1V)
- Power: 2.277 W (operating)
- UL Rating: 94 V - 0
- Green Compliant: Yes
- Green Compliance Certificate/Authority: RoHS
- Green Compliance Certificate/Authority: China RoHS
- Green Compliance Certificate/Authority: WEEE
- Limited Warranty: Lifetime
- Opens in a new window.