The Data Express DE100 is a steel-constructed removable drive enclosure for mounting 3.5 inch form factor, half-height (1.6 inch) or low-profile (1 inch) SCSI or Parallel ATA (PATA, or IDE) drives into 5.25 inch half-height peripheral bays. All Data Express models feature a front-accessible key lock which secures the carrier within the receiving frame.
DE100I-S/B Product Overview
- Controller Type: SCSI
- Number of Total Expansion Bays: 1
- Number of 3.5" Bays: 1
- Drive Interface: Ultra SCSI
- Color: Black
- Height: 1.7"
- Width: 5.8"
- Depth: 8.2"
- Additional Information:
- Field-upgradable bus isolator board option
- Anti-static device protection
- Connector alignment pins
- Unit select indicator
- Front panel drive ID indicator
- Rugged construction drive is protected in the event of physical trauma
- Highly rated mating connectors support up to 25K insertions
- Drive activity indicator
- Highly-rated mating connector(s)
- Mounting hardware included
- Supports Ultra ATA/133 & SCSI Ultra320
- IDE & SCSI technologies
You may also like
- Opens in a new window.