This item is a Special Order and may take additional shipping time.
Place your order with SAITECH, and we will make every effort to have the item delivered to you as soon as possible.
How We Process Orders
Fastest Shipping: To get your products to you as quickly as possible, most orders placed directly by one of our several leading distributors or by the product's manufacturer. As a result, no one can get your orders to you faster than we can!
Strong Industry Alliances: SAITECH maintains long-standing alliances with the industry's leading distributors and manufacturers. As a result, we are the top source for your computer, office and Server technology needs.
Lowest Possible Prices: Advanced electronic interfaces continually scan our distributors for their best current pricing and availability. While changes in availability between different distributors may result in some price fluctuations, it ensures that you will always receive the lowest possible prices on currently available products!
Realtime Inventory: Live inventory updates are not available for this product.
The one-port OC-12c/STM-4 PIC is ideal for migrating backbones to higher speeds while preserving the option for redundant circuits. This PIC delivers up to 622-Mbps clear channel throughput.
SONET/SDH is a widely deployed, mature enabling technology used in providing high-speed, large-scale IP networks. This dependable technology combines high-bandwidth capacity with efficient link utilization, making it a major building block for accommodating a fast growing IP infrastructure both in the core and on the edge.
- Application/Usage: Data Networking
- Interfaces/Ports: 1 x OC-12c/STM-4
- Interfaces/Ports Details: 1 x SC Duplex OC-12c/STM-4
- Connectivity Media: Single-mode Optical Fiber
- Data Transfer Rate: 622 Mbps OC-12c/STM-4
Media & Performance
- Additional Information:
- Length: 546.80 yards / 500 m
- Wavelength: 1270 to 1380 nm
- Average Launch Power: -20 to -14 dBm
- Receiver Saturation: -14 dBm
- Receiver Sensitivity: -26 dBm
- MTU: 9192-byte
- Operates in both concatenated and non-concatenated modes
- Encapsulations: Frame Relay, HDLC, MPLS Circuit Cross-connect , PPP
Supported Platform: M20
- Opens in a new window.