The Intel Xeon processor is the solution for specific communication applications that require the highest levels of processing performance - such as web-serving, storage (NAS, SAN), search engines, telecommunications servers, network management, security, voice, and load balancing.
- Processor Manufacturer: Intel
- Processor Core: Single-core (1 Core)
- Clock Speed: 2.40 GHz
- Bus Speed: 533 MHz
- L1 Cache: 8 KB
- L2 Cache: 512 KB
- Process Technology: 130 nm
- Processor Technology: Hyper-Threading Technology
- Processor Socket: Socket PGA-604
- Input Voltage: 1.3 V DC
- Thermal Design Power: 40 W
- Platform Supported: PC
- Green Compliant: Yes
- Green Compliance Certificate/Authority: RoHS
- Opens in a new window.