The Intel Server System (SR2500ALBRPR) is a 2U server that can outperform many servers in its class. It can handle more demanding departmental database, datacenter and high-transaction application. The Intel® Virtualization Technology can turn the server into multiple virtual systems to run on a single platform. The Enhanced Intel® SpeedStep® Technology allows the processor to adjust its processing speed according to demands, and thus decrease power consumtion at times.
Model Number: SR2500ALBRPR
Alt. Part Number(s): SR2500ALBRPR
Product Type: Server System
Chassis Form Factor: 2U Rack
Chassis Dimensions: 3.44 x 16.93 x 27.95
System Board: Intel® Server Board S5000PALR
Board Chipset: Intel® 5000P Chipset (Intel® 5000P Memory Controller)
Description: Intel® Server System SR2500ALBRPR, includes Intel® Server Board S5000PALR
Target Market: Cloud/Datacenter
Rack-Friendly Board: Yes
Power Supply: 750 W
Power Supply Type: AC
Redundant Power Supported: Supported, requires additional power supply
Total Front Drives Supported: 5
Front Drive Form Factor: Hot-swap 2.5" or 3.5"
(5) Drive carriers
(1) Bridge board
(1) Full-height PCI Express/PCI-x riser
(1) Low-profile PCI Express riser
(1) Passive midplane
(1) SAS/SATA backplane
(1) Redundant 750W power supply
(1) Standard control panel
(6) Non-redundant cooling fans
(1) Slimline optical drive carrier
(1) Air duct and baffle
* Product descriptions and part numbers are subject to change, and may not reflect manufacturer product changes. Please check the manufacturer's website and use the item's manufacturer part number to find the most up to date product description.
You may also like
- Opens in a new window.