The Pentium M processor utilizes a new microarchitecture to meet the current and future demands of high-performance, low-power embedded computing, making it ideal for medium-to-large enterprise communications applications, transaction terminal, interactive client, and industrial automation applications. While incorporating advanced processor technology, it remains software-compatible with previous members of the Intel microprocessor family.
- Processor Manufacturer: Intel
- Processor Core: Single-core (1 Core)
- Clock Speed: 1.60 GHz
- Bus Speed: 400 MHz
- L1 Cache: 64 KB
- L2 Cache: 1 MB
- Process Technology: 130 nm
- Processor Technology: Enhanced SpeedStep Technology
- Processor Socket: Socket BGA-479
- Input Voltage: 1.5 V DC
- Thermal Design Power: 24.50 W
- Thermal Specification:
- Opens in a new window.