The Pentium III processor is ideal for high performance applied computing. It supports highend communications, transaction terminal, and industrial automation applications. While incorporating new features and improvements, the Pentium III processor remains software compatible with previous members of the Intel microprocessor family.
BX80530C1200256 Product Overview
- Processor Manufacturer: Intel
- Processor Core: Single-core (1 Core)
- Clock Speed: 1.20 GHz
- Bus Speed: 133 MHz
- L1 Cache: 32 KB
- L2 Cache: 256 KB
- Process Technology: 0.13 nm
- Processor Socket: Socket PGA-370
- Input Voltage: 1.5 V DC
- Thermal Specification:
- Cooler Type: Fan Heatsink
- Cooler Type: Heatsink
- Package Contents:
- Intel Pentium III processor in the 370-pin package
- Intel Designed Thermal Solution (includes high quality variable speed fan heatsink and clip assembly)
- Thermal interface material (attached to the heatsink or thermal grease applied with applicator)
- Installation Instructions and Certificate of Authenticity
- Intel Inside logo label
- Additional Information:
- Bus/Core Ratio: 9
- Core Stepping: TA1
- L2 Cache Speed: 1.2 GHz
Additional Warranty Information: To obtain warranty service for your processor, you may contact your computer system manufacturer in accordance with its instructions, or you may contact Intel.
To request warranty service, contact Intel within the warranty period during normal business hours excluding holidays (see back cover for information regarding how to contact Intel in your region). Please be prepared to provide: (1) your name, address, and telephone numbers; (2) proof of purchase; (3) a description of the computer system including the brand and model; and (4) an explanation of the problem. [Note: The Customer Service Representative may need additional information from you depending on the nature of the problem.
The replacement processor is warranted under this written warranty and is subject to the same limitations and exclusions for the remainder of the original warranty period or one (1) year, whichever is longer.
You may also like
- Opens in a new window.