This item is a Special Order and may take additional shipping time.
Place your order with SAITECH, and we will make every effort to have the item delivered to you as soon as possible.
How We Process Orders
Fastest Shipping: To get your products to you as quickly as possible, most orders placed directly by one of our several leading distributors or by the product's manufacturer. As a result, no one can get your orders to you faster than we can!
Strong Industry Alliances: SAITECH maintains long-standing alliances with the industry's leading distributors and manufacturers. As a result, we are the top source for your computer, office and Server technology needs.
Lowest Possible Prices: Advanced electronic interfaces continually scan our distributors for their best current pricing and availability. While changes in availability between different distributors may result in some price fluctuations, it ensures that you will always receive the lowest possible prices on currently available products!
Realtime Inventory: Live inventory updates are not available for this product.
The Pentium 4 processor on 90 nm process supports Hyper-Threading Technology. Hyper- Threading Technology allows a single, physical processor to function as two logical processors. While some execution resources (such as caches, execution units, and buses) are shared, each logical processor has its own architecture state with its own set of general-purpose registers, control registers to provide increased system responsiveness in multitasking environments, and headroom for next generation multithreaded applications. Intel recommends enabling Hyper- Threading Technology with Microsoft Windows XP Professional or Windows XP Home, and disabling Hyper-Threading Technology via the BIOS for all previous versions of Windows operating systems.
- Processor Manufacturer: Intel
- Processor Core: Single-core (1 Core)
- Clock Speed: 3.40 GHz(E)
- Bus Speed: 800 MHz
- L1 Cache: 16 KB
- L2 Cache: 512 KB
- Process Technology: 90 nm
- Processor Technology: Hyper-Threading Technology
- Processor Socket: Socket PGA-478
- Input Voltage: 1.4 V DC
- Additional Information:
- Pentium 4 processors support 800 MHz system bus speeds, as well as HT Technology
- 16-KB L1 data cache, and Streaming SIMD Extensions 3 (SSE3) are available with Pentium 4 processors based upon Intel's next generation 90 nm process technology. The 90 nm process technology includes next generation transistor advantages, such as strained silicon lattice to deliver faster transistors and increase performance
- Pentium 4 processors feature the Intel NetBurst microarchitecture, Intel MMXT media enhancement technology, support uniprocessor designs, and are compatible with existing Intel architecture-based software
- Streaming SIMD Extensions 3 (SSE3) includes 13 new Instructions designed to reduce the number of instructions needed to execute program tasks. The new instructions are added to improve specific application areas such as media and gaming
- Non-Blocking, full speed, on-die level 2 cache
- 8-way set associativity
- 256-bit data bus to the level 2 cache
- Data clocked into and out of the cache every clock cycle
- Platform Supported: PC
- Intel 925X Chipset
- Intel 915G Chipset
- Intel 915P Chipset
- Intel 875P Chipset
- Intel 865G Chipset
- Intel 865PE Chipset
- Intel 865P Chipset
- Intel 850E Chipset
- Intel 845GE Chipset
- Intel 845PE Chipset
- Intel 845GV Chipset
- Intel 845G2 Chipset
- Intel 845E Chipset
- Opens in a new window.