The Intel Pentium 4 processor family supporting Hyper-Threading (HT) Technology delivers Intel's advanced, powerful processors for desktop PCs and entry-level workstations, which are based on the Intel NetBurst microarchitecture. The Pentium 4 processor is designed to deliver performance across applications and usages where end-users can truly appreciate and experience the performance. These applications include Internet audio and streaming video, image processing, video content creation, speech, 3D, CAD, games, multimedia, and multitasking user environments.
- Processor Manufacturer: Intel
- Processor Core: Single-core (1 Core)
- Clock Speed: 3.40 GHz
- Bus Speed: 800 MHz
- L1 Cache: 8 KB
- L2 Cache: 512 KB
- Process Technology: 130 nm
- Processor Technology: Hyper-Threading Technology
- Processor Socket: Socket PGA-478
- Platform Supported: PC
- Opens in a new window.