The Pentium III processor is ideal for high performance applied computing. It supports high end communications, transaction terminal, and industrial automation applications. While incorporating new features and improvements, the Pentium III processor remains software compatible with previous members of the Intel microprocessor family.
- Processor Manufacturer: Intel
- Processor Core: Single-core (1 Core)
- Clock Speed: 1.13 GHz
- Bus Speed: 133 MHz
- L1 Cache: 32 KB
- L2 Cache: 256 KB
- Process Technology: 130 nm
- Processor Socket: Socket PGA-370
- Input Voltage: 1.5 V DC
- Thermal Design Power: 29.10 W
- Thermal Specification: 156.2Â°F (69Â°C)
- Platform Supported: PC
- Opens in a new window.