The Intel® Core™ Duo processors are members of Intel's growing product line of multi-core processors. These dual-core processors combine the benefits of two high-performance execution cores with intelligent power management features to deliver significantly greater performance per watt over previous Intel® processors. Intel's 65nm process technology makes it possible to integrate two cores, along with many advanced features, in one physical package.
- Two complete execution cores in one processor package provide advancements in simultaneous computing such as multi-threaded applications and multi-tasking environments. Dual-core processing efficiently delivers performance while balancing power requirements.
- Two execution cores share a high-performance, power-optimized 667 MHz front-side bus to access the same system memory. To save power, address and data buffers are turned off when there is no activity.
- Enhanced Intel SpeedStep® technology allows a system to dynamically adjust processor voltage and core frequency, decreasing average power consumption and average heat production.
- Intel® Smart Cache Design allows two execution cores to share 2 MB of L2 cache, reducing FSB traffic and enhancing system responsiveness.
- Fully code compatible with existing Intel Architecture-based 32-bit application software.
|Model||Core Duo T2300
|Processor Frequency||1.66 GHz|
|Package Type||FCPGA 478-Pin|
|Bus Speed||667 MHz|
|L2 Cache Size||2 MB|
|L2 Cache Speed||
|Manufacturing Technology||65 nm|
- Opens in a new window.