This item is a Special Order and may take additional shipping time.
Place your order with SAITECH, and we will make every effort to have the item delivered to you as soon as possible.
How We Process Orders
Fastest Shipping: To get your products to you as quickly as possible, most orders placed directly by one of our several leading distributors or by the product's manufacturer. As a result, no one can get your orders to you faster than we can!
Strong Industry Alliances: SAITECH maintains long-standing alliances with the industry's leading distributors and manufacturers. As a result, we are the top source for your computer, office and Server technology needs.
Lowest Possible Prices: Advanced electronic interfaces continually scan our distributors for their best current pricing and availability. While changes in availability between different distributors may result in some price fluctuations, it ensures that you will always receive the lowest possible prices on currently available products!
Realtime Inventory: Live inventory updates are not available for this product.
The Intel® Core™ Duo processors are members of Intel's growing product line of multi-core processors. These dual-core processors combine the benefits of two high-performance execution cores with intelligent power management features to deliver significantly greater performance per watt over previous Intel® processors. Intel's 65nm process technology makes it possible to integrate two cores, along with many advanced features, in one physical package.
- Two complete execution cores in one processor package provide advancements in simultaneous computing such as multi-threaded applications and multi-tasking environments. Dual-core processing efficiently delivers performance while balancing power requirements.
- Two execution cores share a high-performance, power-optimized 667 MHz front-side bus to access the same system memory. To save power, address and data buffers are turned off when there is no activity.
- Enhanced Intel SpeedStep® technology allows a system to dynamically adjust processor voltage and core frequency, decreasing average power consumption and average heat production.
- Intel® Smart Cache Design allows two execution cores to share 2 MB of L2 cache, reducing FSB traffic and enhancing system responsiveness.
- Fully code compatible with existing Intel Architecture-based 32-bit application software.
|Core Duo T2300
|L2 Cache Size
|L2 Cache Speed
- Opens in a new window.