The Intel RAID Smart Battery AXXRSBBU9 (BBU) is an optional accessory for selected RAID controllers. The BBU preserves the contents of the RAID DIMM if the power drops below specifications. It ensures that following a power failure or other fatal event, all data on the RAID cache DIMM is flushed to the hard disk drives.
- Battery Rechargeable: Yes
- Battery Size: Proprietary Battery Size
- Battery Chemistry: Lithium Ion (Li-Ion)
- Battery Capacity: 1500 mAh
- Output Voltage: 3.7 V DC
- Maximum Battery Recharge Time: 4 Hour
- Height: 3.0"
- Width: 2.1"
- Package Contents:
- Storage Controller Battery
- 20-pin Cable
Intel RS25DB080 RAID Controller
* Product descriptions and part numbers are subject to change, and may not reflect manufacturer product changes. Please check the manufacturer's website and use the item's manufacturer part number to find the most up to date product description.