Take basic computing to new levels with the Intel Celeron processor dual-core. Because many software applications for everyday tasks are now designed for dual-core processors, users can be more creative and productive in the home, office, or classroom.
In addition, security and virus protection often means running more than one application at a time, and the Intel Celeron processor dual-core has the power to run them simultaneously. Based on energy-efficient microarchitecture, the Intel Celeron processor dual-core delivers superior energy-efficient dual-core performance.
AT80571RG0641ML Product Overview
- Processor Manufacturer: Intel
- Processor Core: Dual-core (2 Core)
- Clock Speed: 2.60 GHz
- Bus Speed: 800 MHz
- L1 Cache: 128 KB
- L2 Cache: 1 MB
- 64-bit Processing: Yes
- Process Technology: 45 nm
- Processor Technology: Extended Memory 64 Technology
- Processor Technology: Enhanced SpeedStep Technology
- Processor Technology: Virtualization Technology
- Processor Socket: Socket T LGA-775
- Thermal Design Power: 65 W
- Thermal Specification:
- Weight (Approximate): 0.82 oz
- Platform Supported: PC
You may also like
- Opens in a new window.