Intel RAID Controller RS2PI008DE key management maintains and controls the key linkage and communications with the self-encrypting drives. The Intel RAID Controller RS2PI008DE, part of the Intel portfolio of 6Gb/s SAS adapters, offers unprecedented performance with exceptional data protection and design flexibility. Features including LSI's SAS2108 6Gb/s RAID-on-Chip (RoC) silicon and a native PCI Express 2.0 architecture technology allow for significant performance gains for both 3Gb/s and 6Gb/s drive-based solutions. Data protection and availability are enhanced by new features including decision-feedback equalization for greater signal integrity, enhanced diagnostics, and more robust error reporting.
- Host Interface: PCI Express 2.0 x8
- Controller Type: Serial ATA/600
- RAID Supported: Yes
- RAID Levels: 0
- RAID Levels: 1
- RAID Levels: 5
- RAID Levels: 6
- RAID Levels: 10
- RAID Levels: 50
- RAID Levels: 60
- Number of Physical Drive Supported: 240
- Total Number of SAS Ports: 2
- Number of SAS Ports (Internal): 2
- Number of SAS Ports (External): 2
- SAS Connector Details: 2 SFF-8088
- Height: 2.5"
- Width: 6.6"
- Form Factor: Plug-in Card
- Card Length: Half-length
- Card Height: Low-profile
- RS2PI008DE 8-port SAS RAID Controller
- 2 x Internal Cable SFF8087