The Intel RAID Controller RS25DB080, a second generation SAS-2/SATA-3 card with eight internal ports, delivers two 800MHz processor cores and a 72-bit DDR3 interface that drives 1 GB cache memory. For users implementing hybrid server platforms based on solid-state storage, the Intel RS25DB080 unleashes the IOPs and throughput potential of SSDs to provide exceptional storage performance. Users deploying this controller in HDD-based server environments are likely to experience significant performance gains compared to previous generation controllers.
- Host Interface: PCI Express x8
- Data Transfer Rate: Up to 600 MBps Per Port
- Interfaces: Serial ATA/600
- Interfaces: Serial Attached SCSI (SAS)
- RAID Supported: Yes
- RAID Levels: 0
- RAID Levels: 1
- RAID Levels: 5
- RAID Levels: 6
- RAID Levels: 10
- RAID Levels: 50
- RAID Levels: 60
- Drive Supported: Up to 128 x Physical
- Standard Memory: 1 GB DDR3 SDRAM
- Ports: 2 x SFF-8087 6Gb/s SAS - Serial Attached SCSI (SAS) Internal
- Height: 2.5"
- Width: 6.6"
- Form Factor: Half-length Low-profile Plug-in Card
You may also like
- Opens in a new window.