This item is a Special Order and may take additional shipping time.
Place your order with SAITECH, and we will make every effort to have the item delivered to you as soon as possible.
How We Process Orders
Fastest Shipping: To get your products to you as quickly as possible, most orders placed directly by one of our several leading distributors or by the product's manufacturer. As a result, no one can get your orders to you faster than we can!
Strong Industry Alliances: SAITECH maintains long-standing alliances with the industry's leading distributors and manufacturers. As a result, we are the top source for your computer, office and Server technology needs.
Lowest Possible Prices: Advanced electronic interfaces continually scan our distributors for their best current pricing and availability. While changes in availability between different distributors may result in some price fluctuations, it ensures that you will always receive the lowest possible prices on currently available products!
Realtime Inventory: Live inventory updates are not available for this product.
The Intel Pentium D processor delivers Intel's advanced, powerful processors for desktop PCs that are based on the Intel NetBurst microarchitecture. The Pentium D processor is designed to deliver performance across applications and usages where end-users can truly appreciate and experience the performance. These applications include Internet audio and streaming video, image processing, video content creation, speech, 3D, CAD, games, multimedia, and multitasking user environments.
- Processor Manufacturer: Intel
- Processor Core: Dual-core (2 Core)
- Clock Speed: 3.40 GHz
- Bus Speed: 800 MHz
- L1 Cache: 32 KB
- L2 Cache: 4 MB
- Process Technology: 65 nm
- Processor Technology: Extended Memory 64 Technology
- Processor Socket: Socket T LGA-775
- Cooler Type: Fan Heatsink
- Cooler Type: Heatsink
- Package Contents:
- Pentium D 940 3.40GHz Processor
- Intel Designed Thermal Solution (includes high quality variable speed fan heatsink and clip assembly)
- Thermal interface material (attached to the heatsink or thermal grease applied with applicator)
- Installation Instructions and Certificate of Authenticity
- Intel Inside logo label
- Additional Information:
- Platform Compatibility Guide: 05B
- Dual Core Architecture
- Multiple low-power states
- Enhanced branch prediction
- System Management mode
- Advance Dynamic Execution
- Power Management capabilities
- Very deep out-of-order execution
- Support Intel Virtualization Technology
- Execute Disable Bit Support for enhanced security
- Optimized for 32-bit applications running on advanced 32-bit operating systems
- 8-way cache associativity provides improved cache hit rate on load/store operations
- Binary compatible with applications running on previous members of the Intel microprocessor line
- Enhanced floating point and multimedia unit for enhanced video, audio, encryption, and 3D performance
- Platform Supported: PC
- Intel D101GGC Desktop Board
- Intel D945GCZ Desktop Board
- Intel D945GTP Desktop Board
- Intel D945GNT Desktop Board
- Intel D945PAW Desktop Board
- Intel D945PVS Desktop Board
- Intel D945PLM Desktop Board
- Intel D945PSN Desktop Board
- Intel D955XBK Desktop Board
- Intel D955XCS Desktop Board
- Intel D975XBX Desktop Board
- Limited Warranty: 3 Year
- Opens in a new window.