HP ProCurve Switch XL 24 Ports 10Base-T/100Base-TX Module
J4820A Product Overview
- Application/Usage: Data Networking
- Interfaces/Ports: 24 x 10/100Base-TX LAN
- Interfaces/Ports Details: 24 x RJ-45 Port 10/100Base-TX
- Connectivity Media: STP/UTP 10/100Base-TX
- Data Transfer Rate: 10 Mbps Ethernet
- Data Transfer Rate: 100 Mbps Fast Ethernet
Media & Performance
- Protocols: Fast Ethernet
- Protocols: Ethernet
Management & Protocols
- Status Indicators:
- Link activity
- Port duplex mode
- Port status
- Port transmission speed
- Humidity: 15% to 95% Operating
- Altitude: 15090 ft Operating
- Additional Information: Auto-enabled ports:
- The ports are all configured to be ready for network operation as soon as a viable network cable is connected.
- A default configuration is applied to the module when the switch is powered on and the module passes self test; this default configuration works well for most network installations.
- Provide information for each port on the link status, network activity, connection bandwidth (speed), communication mode (half or full duplex), and presence of specific network error packets on the port.
"Hot Swap Modules" operation:
- You can add a module or replace a module without having to shut down the switch (changing the module type in a given slot does require a switch reset).
"Hot Swap Mini-GBICs" operation:
- You can add, replace, or change the type of any of the mini-GBICs that you use in the mini-GBIC XL Module, without having to first remove the module, and without having to shut down the switch.
- HP ProCurve - Switch 5304xl
- HP ProCurve - Switch 5348xl
- HP ProCurve - Switch 5372xl
- HP ProCurve - Switch 5308xl
- Certifications & Standards:
- FCC Class A certified
- IEEE 802.3-LAN
- IEEE 802.3U-LAN
- Limited Warranty: Lifetime
- Additional Warranty Information:
- Lifetime Warranty for as long as you own the product.
- In many parts of the world we provide you with next-business-day advance replacement, where we will ship your replacement unit to you overnight. After you receive the replacement unit, you then return your current unit to HP. In some countries, next-business-day advance replacement is not available, so check with your local reseller or local HP office for more information.
- Opens in a new window.