The HP StorageWorks Q200 FC HBA for Windows and Linux provides a very low cost connection for customers running Windows and Linux on HP ProLiant Servers (32-bit) connected to MSA1000 storage arrays only. It also supports connects to the MSA1000 array for many multi-vendor industry standard 32-bit Intel-based (x86) servers. This HBA is sold as a component in the MSA1000 Small Business Bundled product offering but is also sold individually in the instance a customer needs to connect and additional server or tape storage device.
This product has been optimized for price, performance and functionality to support the small and medium enterprise customers (SME). This HBA can only be used to connect the MSA1000 storage array only. It supports the Microsoft Windows 2000, Windows 2003 and Linux operating system environments.
- Ports/Channels: 1 x LC Fibre Channel
- Host Interface: PCI-X 133 MHz 64-bit
- Fabric Supported: F_Port
- Fabric Supported: FL_Port
- Fibre Channel Class Supported: Class 3
- Connectivity Media: Multi-mode Optical Fiber Fibre Channel
- Data Transfer Rate: 2 Gbps Fibre Channel
- Data Throughput: 3.13 Gbps Fibre Channel Full-duplex
Media & Performance
- Power Consumption: 5 W @ 133 MHz
- Humidity: 5% to 95% Non-condensing Relative Humidity
- Height: 2.5"
- Width: 4.7"
- Additional Information:
- Plug and play
- Auto install software with wizards
- Compatibility: Operating system:
- Microsoft Windows 2003 Enterprise Edition (32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 2003 Standard Edition (32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 2000 Server Edition
- Microsoft Windows 2000 Advanced Server (32-bit)
- Red Hat Linux Enterprise Advanced Server 2.1 (32-bit)
- Enterprise Linux 3.0 (32-bit)
- SuSe Linux SLES 8 (32-bit)
- 32-bit Intel-based x86
- Enterprise Backup Solution
- System Requirements:
- HP ProLiant (32-bit) Server platforms configured with the 2/8 q fibre channel switch and the MSA1000 Storage Array only
- Limited Warranty: 3 Year
- Opens in a new window.