Compaq offers the Smart Array Cluster Storage controller, a key component of the Compaq Smart Array Cluster Storage system. The Compaq Smart Array Cluster Storage is the next generation Ultra3 SCSI storage system designed specifically for 2-node clustering or single node direct attached storage.
292944-B21 Product Overview
- Controller Type: Ultra160 SCSI
- RAID Supported: Yes
- RAID Levels: 1
- RAID Levels: 0
- RAID Levels: 10
- RAID Levels: 5
- RAID Levels: ADG
- Number of Physical Drive Supported: 14
- Total Number of SCSI Ports: 2
- SCSI Connector Details: 2 VHDCI
- Height: 17.0"
- Width: 12.5"
- Depth: 7.8"
- Form Factor: Plug-in Module
- Weight (Approximate): 6.00 lb
- Platform Supported: PC
- Expansion Slot(s): 2 x Memory
- Compatible Slots: 1 x Expansion Slot
- Supported Devices: Hard drive, disk array (RAID)
- Compaq ProLiant DL360 G2
- Compaq ProLiant DL380 G2
- Compaq ProLiant DL760
- Compaq ProLiant ML330 G2
- HP ProLiant DL380 G3 Packaged Cluster
- HP ProLiant ML330 G3
You may also like
- Opens in a new window.