This item is a Special Order and may take additional shipping time.
Place your order with SAITECH, and we will make every effort to have the item delivered to you as soon as possible.
How We Process Orders
Fastest Shipping: To get your products to you as quickly as possible, most orders placed directly by one of our several leading distributors or by the product's manufacturer. As a result, no one can get your orders to you faster than we can!
Strong Industry Alliances: SAITECH maintains long-standing alliances with the industry's leading distributors and manufacturers. As a result, we are the top source for your computer, office and Server technology needs.
Lowest Possible Prices: Advanced electronic interfaces continually scan our distributors for their best current pricing and availability. While changes in availability between different distributors may result in some price fluctuations, it ensures that you will always receive the lowest possible prices on currently available products!
Realtime Inventory: Live inventory updates are not available for this product.
The HP 64-bit/133-MHz Dual Channel Ultra320 SCSI Adapter provides customers with the flexibility and speed they have come to expect from HP. The 64-bit/133-MHz Dual Channel Ultra320 SCSI Adapter is ideal for HP tape arrays and larger non-RAID storage applications. This adapter supports Ultra 320 SCSI, Wide Ultra3 SCSI, and Wide Ultra2 SCSI protocols. It is the primary building block for non-RAID SCSI storage solutions that provide the maximum of 320 MB/second bandwidth, twice the speed of our current SCSI adapters. HP's 64-bit/133-Mhz Dual Channel Ultra320 SCSI Adapter has two primary uses: 1) high-end tape backup and 2) large JBOD file and print applications. Neither application requires fault tolerance but both have large bandwidth requirements.
HP's 64-bit/133-MHz Dual Channel Ultra320 SCSI Adapter has been thoroughly tested and integrated into many of the HP ProLiant servers. When you need an Ultra320 storage solution, think HP!
- Host Interface: PCI-X
- Controller Type: Ultra320 SCSI
- RAID Supported: No
- Total Number of SCSI Ports: 3
- Number of SCSI Ports (Internal): 1
- Number of SCSI Ports (External): 2
- SCSI Connector Details: 2 VHDCI
- SCSI Connector Details: 1 HD-68
- Form Factor: Plug-in Card
- Dual Channel Ultra320 SCSI Adapter
- Installation Guide
- Warranty Card
- Support Software CD
- RTF Card
- Maximum Host Bus Transfer Rate: 532 MB/s per channel
- Electrical Protocol: Low Voltage Differential (LVD)
- Storage Capacity: Up to 509.6 GB (this could be multiple TB if using tape library capacities)
- HP Server Integration: Fully integrated and tested with most ProLiant servers and management software
- Tagged Command Queuing: Improves performance by accepting commands simultaneously, sorting efficiently and minimizing response time
- Suggested Solutions: HP's U320 dual channel adapter is ideal for high-end tape drives, tape automation and disk storage solutions such as the Ultrium 460 and 230 tape drives, SLDT 320 and 220 tape drives and the StorageWorks 43xx Enclosure
Software-Based Fault Tolerant Configurations Under:
- Microsoft Windows NT
- Microsoft Windows 2000
- Microsoft Windows XP
- ProLiant ML310
- ProLiant ML330 G3 (SCSI Models only)
- ProLiant ML350 G3
- ProLiant ML350 G4
- ProLiant ML370 G3
- ProLiant ML370 G4
- ProLiant ML530 G2
- ProLiant ML570 G2
- ProLiant ML750
- ProLiant DL145
- ProLiant DL320
- ProLiant DL320 G2
- ProLiant DL360 G2
- ProLiant DL360 G3
- ProLiant DL360 G4
- ProLiant DL380 G2
- ProLiant DL380 G3
- ProLiant DL380 G4
- ProLiant DL560
- ProLiant DL580 G2
- ProLiant DL585
- ProLiant DL740
- ProLiant DL760
- Limited Warranty: 1 Year
- Opens in a new window.