Hitachi delivers its highest-performing hard drive ever with the introduction of the Ultrastar 15K147. With average seek time as fast as 3.3 ms, average latency of 2 ms, and as much as 33 percent more in I/Os per second than its 10,000 RPM rivals, enterprise customers can access their data more quickly and efficiently. These performance characteristics of the Ultrastar 15K147 make it the ideal solution for mission-critical enterprise computing environments like online transaction processing, data analysis, and other multi-user applications.
- Storage Capacity: 36.70 GB
- Maximum External Data Transfer Rate: 212.5 MBps (1.7 Gbps)
- Maximum Internal Data Transfer Rate: 141.1 MBps (1.1 Gbps)
- Rotational Speed: 15000 rpm
- Buffer: 16 MB
- Average Seek Time: 3.30 ms
- Average Latency: 2 ms
- Drive Interface: Fibre Channel
- Input Voltage: 12 V DC
- Drive Type: Internal
- Drive Width: 3.5"
- Height: 1.0"
- Width: 0.5"
- Depth: 5.7"
- Weight (Approximate): 1.67 lb
- Additional Information:
- Recording zones: 20
- Maximum Areal density: 61.7 Gbits/sq. inch
- Fluid dynamic bearing (FDB) motor
- Online transaction processing
- Storage Area Network (SAN)
- Network Attached Storage (NAS)
- Scientific engineering and data analysis
- Imaging systems
- Media streaming
- Data warehousing
- Certifications & Standards:
- Limited Warranty: 5 Year
- Opens in a new window.