The LightPulse LPe1150 PCI Express Host Bus Adapter delivers on Emulex's history of excellence in performance, reliability, and manageability. The LPe1150 is a high performance, single-channel PCI Express Fibre Channel HBA that's ideally suited for large or mixed operating system Storage Area Network (SAN) environments. With renowned driver support for popular operating systems, the LightPulse LPe1150 can be effectively applied within a broad range of storage networking solutions.
- Ports/Channels: 1 x LC Fibre Channel
- Host Interface: PCI Express x4
- Topology: Arbitrated Loop
- Fibre Channel Class Supported: Class 2
- Fibre Channel Class Supported: Class 3
- Connectivity Media: Multi-mode Fiber
- Data Transfer Rate: 4.25 Gbps
- Data Transfer Rate: 2.13 Gbps
- Data Transfer Rate: 1.06 Gbps
- Distance Supported: 492.13 ft 50/125 µm Full-duplex @ 4.25 Gbps
- Distance Supported: 328.08 ft 62.5/125 µm Full-duplex @ 4.25 Gbps
Media & Performance
- Protocols: FC-PH3
- Protocols: FC-PI-2
- Protocols: FC-FS
- Protocols: FC-AL-2
- Protocols: FC-FLA
- Protocols: FC-PLDA
- Protocols: FC-Tape
- Protocols: FCP-2
- Protocols: FC-GS-4
- Protocols: RFC 2625 (IP over FC)
Management & Protocols
- Form Factor: Low-profile MD2 Hot-swappable
- Height: 6.6"
- Width: 2.5"
You may also like
- Opens in a new window.