Cisco uBR-MC16C support cable modems and set-top boxes that operate according to the Data-over-Cable Service Interface Specifications (DOCSIS). DOCSIS supports the 6-MHz North American channel plans using the ITU J.83 Annex B RF standard. The downstream uses a 6 MHz channel width in the 85- to 860-MHz frequency range, and the upstream supports the 5- to 42-MHz frequency range.
- Application/Usage: Data Networking
- Interfaces/Ports: 7 x Modem
- Interfaces/Ports Details: 7 x Modem
- Dimensions: 1.3" Height x 13.5" Width x 10.6" Depth
- Additional Information:
- 64 quatrature amplitude modulations (QAM) for downstream.
- Quadrature amplitude phase-shift keying (QPSK) for upstream.
- Compatibility: Cisco uBR10012 Universal Broadband Router
- Limited Warranty: 90
- Opens in a new window.