The Avocent AMX5030 matrix switch is designed to help manage local servers and serial-based devices in SMB installations. It supports PS/2 and Sun server platforms and provides non-blocked access. A local port provides non-IP access to computers connected to existing Avocent KVM over IP switches.
- KVM Technology: Digital
- Number of Computers Supported: 16
- Number of Remote Users Supported: 4
- Maximum Operating Distance: 1000 ft
- Graphic Mode: SXGA
- Graphic Mode: SVGA
- Graphic Mode: XGA
- Graphic Mode: VGA
- Maximum Video Resolution: 1600 x 1200
- Network (RJ-45): Yes
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports: 17
- Input Voltage: 240 V AC
- Form Factor: Rack-mountable
- Rack Height: 1U
- Height: 1.7"
- Width: 17.2"
- Depth: 13.9"
- Weight (Approximate): 9.30 lb
- Opens in a new window.