The ATI FireGL V7350 with Avivo Technology the ultimate graphics accelerator designed for the most complicated 3D models, the largest data sets, and highest definition textures. The FireGL V7350 delivers industry leading features and performance for the most demanding workstation users running OpenGL and DirectX based applications.
- Powered by ATI™s next generation FireGLâ„¢ graphics processor unit (GPU) with Avivo Technology
- Scalable ultra-threaded architecture with 8 Parallel - Geometry Engines and 16 Pixel Shader Processors
- Full Shader Model 3.0 support for vertex and pixel shaders
- 1GB GDDR3 graphics memory with 512-bit ring bus memory controller
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) rendering with 8-bit, 10-bit, and 16-bit per RGB color component support
- High fidelity display engine capable of producing over one trillion colors
- Two Dual link outputs each capable of ultra-high resolutions up to 3840 x 2400
- Stereoscopic 3D output
- HD Component Video (YPrPb) output
- Genlock / Framelock ready1
- Optimized and certified for CAD and DCC applications
- Direct access to ATI™s dedicated workstation technical support team
Next Generation Workstation Graphics Power for Today and Tomorrow
From 3D artists producing high quality animations to industrial designers creating complex assemblies, next generation ATI FireGL workstation accelerators with Avivo Technology delivers the performance and features for the most demanding workstation applications. Featuring full Shader Model 3.0 support and a scalable ultra-threaded architecture with true 128-bit floating point precision, 8 parallel geometry engines, 16 pixel shader processors, and an ultra efficient 512-bit ring bus memory controller, ATI FireGL V7350 provides the graphics horsepower for today™s professional applications and tomorrow™s technology innovations.
Unprecedented Visual Fidelity with ATI Avivo Technology
Designed with a 10-bit display pipeline and High Dynamic Range (HDR) 64-bit per pixel display capability, ATI FireGL workstation graphics accelerators with Avivo Technology can produce over one trillion colors for the most vibrant visual fidelity. Two Dual Link outputs each capable of driving ultra-high resolution cinema/widescreen monitors enables the FireGL V7350 to produce a massive multi-monitor display for greater productivity.
World Class Performance, Reliability, and Support
ATI FireGL workstation graphics accelerators are thoroughly tested and certified with all major Computer Aided Design (CAD) and Digital Content Creation (DCC) applications to ensure optimized performance and compatibility. FireGL unified drivers reduce total cost of ownership by simplifying system administration and maintenance. ATI offers direct customer access to a dedicated workstation technical support team.
Warranty and Support:
- Three year limited product repair / replacement warranty
- Direct toll free phone and email access to dedicated workstation technical support team
- Advanced parts replacement option
- Opens in a new window.