The CS-1758 USB KVM (Keyboard, Video, Mouse)Switch controls units that allow access and control of up to 8 (CS-1758) computers from a single USB keyboard, USB mouse, and monitor console. Since units can be cascaded to three levels, in a complete three stage installation, up to 73 CS-1758s can control up to 512 computers - all from the original single console.
Although the switches use a USB keyboard and mouse for the console, they support both PS/2 and USB computers. Users have the choice of connecting the switch to a computer with PS/2 connectors or USB connectors depending on the cable used to link the switch to the computers.
- Number of Computers Supported: 8
- Number of Local Users Supported: 1
- Minimum Scan Interval: 1 Second
- Graphic Mode: SVGA
- Graphic Mode: VGA
- Maximum Video Resolution: 2048 x 1536
- VGA: Yes
- Number of VGA Ports: 1
- Input Voltage: 5 V DC
- Form Factor: Rack-mountable
- Rack Height: 1U
- Height: 2.6"
- Width: 17.7"
- Depth: 6.7"
- Weight (Approximate): 5.99 lb
- 1 x 8-port KVM
- 1 x Power adapter
- 1 x Firmware upgrade Cable
- 1 x User manual
- 1 x Quick Start Guide
- Dual interface support-supports computers with either PS/2 or USB Keyboard and mouse
- Easy to install-just plug the cables in
- Audio support allows sharing multimedia speakers and MIC phone
- Easy to operate - computer selection via front panel switches, intuitive OSD (on screen display), and Hot Keys
- Hot Pluggable - both console side and computer side can hot swappable and auto-detect device change
- LED Display for easy status monitoring
- Auto Scan Mode for monitoring all computers
- Complete keyboard emulation for error free booting
- Total capacity expandable to support 512 computers via 3 levels of cascading
- Supports special keys on Sun and Mac keyboards
- Designed for both desktop and rack mount
Certifications & Standards:
- FCC Part 15
- Platform Supported: Mac
- Platform Supported: PC
- Platform Supported: Sun
- Limited Warranty: 1 Year
- Opens in a new window.