Wireless client adapters are the key to adding mobility and flexibility to an enterprise-increasing productivity by enabling users to have network and Internet access anywhere within a building without the limitation of wires. The Cisco Aironet 350 Series Client Adapters are a complement to Aironet 350 Series infrastructure devices, providing an enterprise-ready solution that combines mobility with the performance, security, and manageability that people have come to expect from Cisco.
- Wireless LAN Standard: IEEE 802.11b
- ISM Band: Yes
- ISM Minimum Frequency: 2.40 GHz
- ISM Maximum Frequency: 2.40 GHz
- Number of Antennas: 1
- Antenna Gain: 2.2 dBi
- Antenna Type: Dipole Antenna
- Antenna Connector: RP-TNC
- Indoor Antenna Range: 490 ft
- Outdoor Antenna Range: 795 ft
- Wireless Transmission Speed: 11 Mbps
- 802.1X support including LEAP, EAP-FAST, PEAP-GTC, PEAP-MSCHAP V2, EAP-TLS, EAP-TTLS and EAP-SIM to yield mutual authentication and dynamic, per-user, per-session encryption keys
- MAC address and by standard 802.11 authentication mechanisms
- Support for static and dynamic IEEE 802.11 WEP keys of 40 bits and 128 bits
- TKIP enhancements: key hashing (per-packet keying), message integrity check (MIC) and broadcast key rotation via WPA TKIP and Cisco TKIP
- Host Interface: PCI
- Height: 3.2"
- Width: 5.8"
- Thickness: 500.0 mil
- Weight (Approximate): 4.40 oz
- Form Factor: Internal Adapter
- Operation Voltage: 5 Volt
- Device Supported: Computer
- Windows 95, 98, NT 4.0, 2000, ME, XP, CE 2.11, CE 3.0, CE .NET (CE 4.0, CE 4.1)
- Mac OS 9.x, Mac OS X
Certifications & Standards:
- Platform Supported: Mac
- Platform Supported: PC
- Limited Warranty: Lifetime
- Opens in a new window.