The EtherPower II 10/100 is an autosensing adapter that's designed to support today's popular Ethernet-based applications as well as tomorrow's next generation power applications.
- Host Interface: PCI
- Total Number of Ports: 2
- Network (RJ-45): Yes
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports: 1
- Number of BNC Ports: 1
- Twisted Pair Cable Standard: Category 5
Media & Performance
- Network Technology: 10/100Base-TX
- Network Technology: 10Base-2
Network & Communication
- Form Factor: Plug-in Card
- Height: 2.1"
- Width: 4.8"
- Depth: 4.8"
- Weight (Approximate): 1.80 oz
- Additional Information: Industry-Leading Performance - SMC's Intelligent PowerProcessing:
- SMC SimulTasking and Programmable InterPacket Gap for maximum throughput
- Transmit Chaining and Preemptive Interrupt for lowest CPU utilization
- Full-duplex operation at both line speeds doubles the available network bandwidth Easy to Install and Use:
- NetWare client installation in less than 30 seconds
- EZStart driver installation and diagnostic utility
- Windows-friendly SuperDisk for hassle-free configuration in Windows 95 and NT environments
- Diagnostic LEDs indicate operating mode (half/full duplex), link integrity, and data rate
- On-board socket for optional Flash ROM with DHCP and LSA support
- Device Supported: PC
- Certifications & Standards:
- Platform Supported: PC
- Limited Warranty: Lifetime
- Opens in a new window.