For PCs with PCI Express slots, the Intel PRO/1000 PT Desktop Adapter offers the newest technology for maximizing system performance and increasing end-user productivity. Specifically, the Intel PRO/1000 PT Desktop Adapter uses auto-negotiation to allow the adapter to run at the highest available network speed (10, 100 or 1000 Mbps), and it maintains full bandwidth capacity with the dedicated 2.5-Gbps bandwidth of a PCI Express input/output (I/O) bus to provide connectivity you can count on.
EXPI9300PTBLK Product Overview
- Host Interface: PCI Express x1
- Total Number of Ports: 1
- Network (RJ-45): Yes
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports: 1
- Twisted Pair Cable Standard: Category 5e
Media & Performance
- Network Technology: 10/100/1000Base-T
Network & Communication
- Form Factor: Plug-in Card
- Height: 5.1"
- Width: 5.1"
- Depth: 4.7"
- Thickness: 850.0 mil
- Additional Information:
- Interrupt moderation: Delivers increased performance while significantly reducing CPU utilization
- Plug and play specification support
- Integrated media access control (MAC) and physical layer (PHY)
- Bus speed (x1, encoded rate): 2.5 Gbps uni-directional; 5 Gbps bi-directional
- EEPROM-SPI and single EEPROM support
- Interrupt levels: INTA
- Test switch configuration
- TCP checksum offload transmission control protocol (TCP), user datagram protocol (UDP), Internet protocol (IP)
- IEEE 802.1p Intel Priority Packet II
- TCP segmentation/large send offload
- Interrupt moderation
- Device Supported: PC
- Certifications & Standards:
- RoHS compliant
- PCI Express 1.0a
- Hardware certifications: FCC B, UL, CE, VCCI, BSMI, CTICK, MIC
- IEEE 802.3
- IEEE 802.3u
- IEEE 802.3ab
- IEEE 802.3z
- Platform Supported: PC
- Green Compliant: Yes
- Green Compliance Certificate/Authority: RoHS
Advanced Software Features:
- Opens in a new window.