The Aironet 342 Access Point performs functions similar to a hub in a wired network. In addition, they add the vital, price/performance benefits of security, management features, and mobility services. For example, the innovative roaming functionality provided by Aironet access point enables users equipped with wireless client adapters to freely move throughout a facility while maintaining seamless, uninterrupted access to the network. It features easy integration to a wired network backbone, flexible configuration, management capabilities, and a wide range of product configurations.
- Wireless LAN Standard: IEEE 802.11b
- ISM Band: Yes
- ISM Minimum Frequency: 2.40 GHz
- ISM Maximum Frequency: 2.48 GHz
- Antenna Connector: Dual RP-TNC Connector
- Indoor Antenna Range: 300 ft
- Outdoor Antenna Range: 1500 ft
- Wireless Transmission Speed: 11 Mbps
WEP Encryption Length: 128-bit
- Fast Ethernet Port: Yes
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports: 1
- Management Port: Yes
- SNMP Compliance: MIB I, MIB II
Management & Protocols
- Input Voltage: 110 V AC
- Power Source: Power Supply
- Height: 1.5"
- Depth: 4.7"
- Weight (Approximate): 12.30 oz
- Package Contents:
- Aironet 342 Access Point
- Nine-pin, male-to-female, straight-through serial cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Cisco Aironet Access Point CD-ROM
- Cisco Information Packet, which contains safety, and support information
- Cisco product registration card
Maximum Clients: 2048
- Limited Warranty: 90 Day
- Opens in a new window.