DLT-V4 Tape Drive is compatible with an installed base of a half-a-million drives and provides three generations of back-read support for the DLT VS160, DLT VS80 and DLT1 drives. It even uses the same market-proven and readily available DLTtape VS1 media as the DLT VS160 drive. The DLT-V4 easily integrates into today entry-level servers with a half-height format and your choice of interfaces SATA or Ultra 160 SCSI.
- Drive Type: DLT-V4
- Compressed Storage Capacity: 320 GB
- Native Storage Capacity: 160 GB
- Recording Method: Linear Serpentine
- Maximum Native Data Transfer Rate: 10 MBps
- Maximum Compressed Data Transfer Rate: 20 MBps
- Formats Supported: DLT-V4 (Read/Write)
- Formats Supported: DLT VS160 (Read)
- Formats Supported: DLT1 (Read)
- Formats Supported: DLT VS80 (Read)
- Drive Interface: SCSI
- Color: Beige
- Form Factor: External
- Height: 2.6"
- Width: 8.4"
- Depth: 10.7"
- Weight (Approximate): 8.00 lb
- DLT-V4 Tape Drive
- Software CD(s)
- Data Cartridge
- Cleaning Cartridge
- Interface Cable
- Power Cord
Peak Power Draw: 16W (1 sec)
- Limited Warranty: 3 Year
Additional Warranty Information:
Three-year Rapid Exchange Warranty
- Opens in a new window.