Is your rig ready for the onslaught of next generation games? It will be with the Radeon X1900XTX the fastest consumer 3D graphics processor on the planet.
Designed from the ground up to deliver maximum graphical detail at the best possible frame rates, the Radeon X1900XTX's state-of-the-art architecture includes an ultra-threaded engine for unparalleled shader performance. In addition, it is CrossFire ready, allowing your greatest multi-GPU fantasies to come true.
- RAMDAC Speed: 400 MHz
- Dual RAMDAC: Yes
- Maximum Resolution: 2560 x 1600
- Analog Signal: Yes
- Digital Signal: Yes
- API Supported: OpenGL
- Chipset Line: Radeon
- Chipset Model: X1900
- Processor Speed: 650 MHz
Processor & Chipset
- Standard Memory: 512 MB
- Memory Technology: GDDR3 SDRAM
- Bus Width: 256 bit
- Host Interface: PCI Express x16
- Additional Information:
- CrossFire Supported
- 384 million transistors on 90nm
- System Requirements:
- For CrossFire: 550 watt power supply or greater, 38 Amps on 12 volt rail
- 450-Watt power supply or greater, 30 Amps on 12 volt rail recommended
- PCI Express compliant power supply required. Connect directly to the power supply with a 6 pin PCI Express power connector.
- Microsoft Windows XP
- Microsoft Windows Vista
- Microsoft Windows XP x64 Edition
- Microsoft Windows Media Center Edition 2005
- Platform Supported: PC
- Opens in a new window.