The Intel Server Board SE7520BD2, supported by dual Intel Xeon processors and the Intel E7520 chipset, meets the needs for high-clock-speed CPUs, high-bandwidth I/O, fast-access memory, as well as ample and redundant storage options. Additionally, comprehensive management tools enable businesses and large workgroups to effectively run line-of-business applications, departmental databases, and file and messaging servers.
- Chipset Manufacturer: Intel
- Chipset Model: E7520
- Total Processor Supported: 2
- Processor Technology: Hyper-Threading Technology
- Processor Socket: Socket PGA-604
- Processor Supported: Xeon
- Front Side Bus: 800 MHz
Processor & Chipset
- Number of Memory Slots: 6
- Maximum Memory: 24 GB
- Memory Standard: DDR333/PC2700
- Memory Standard: DDR266/PC2100
- Memory Technology: DDR SDRAM
- Controller Type: Floppy Controller
- Controller Type: Serial ATA/150
- Controller Type: Ultra ATA/100 (ATA-6)
- Onboard Video: On-board Video Chipset
- Graphics Controller Manufacturer: ATI
- Graphics Controller Model: Rage-XL
- Graphics Controller Memory: 8 MB
- Gigabit Ethernet: Yes
Network & Communication
- Number of Total Expansion Slots: 6
- Number of PCI Slots: 1
- Number of PCI-X Slots: 3
- Total Number of PCI Express Slots: 2
- Number of PCI Express x4 Slots: 1
- Number of PCI Express x8 Slots: 1
- Total Number of USB Ports: 3
- Number of USB 2.0 Ports: 3
- Serial Port: Yes
- VGA: Yes
- Network (RJ-45): Yes
- Number of IDE Interfaces: 1
- Number of SATA Interfaces: 2
- Total Number of Onboard USB Ports: 2
- Onboard LEDs Header: Yes
- Power Supply Supported: EPS12V
- Width: 12.0"
- Depth: 13.0"
- Package Contents:
- Intel Server Board SE7501BR2
- Quick-Start User Guide
- Cable kit
- I/O shield
- Board-configuration label
- Intel Server Management 8 CD Pack containing:
- Intel Server Deployment Toolkit with Intel Express Installer, Intel Server Maintenance and Reference Training (SMaRT) Tool Software, server product information, technical documentation, customer support information, drivers and utilities, and Web links
- CD-ROM with Intel Server Manager 8 family of software
- Processing power and scalability to meet the dynamic demands of general-purpose servers.
- Compatibility with 64-bit-capable operating systems and applications; reduced power consumption for lower-cost operation.
- Enterprise performance and reliability in a purpose-built server chipset.
- Powerful and reliable memory subsystem with capacity to support diverse server tasks; two memory configurations for easy customization.
- Reduction of data bottlenecks to provide the bandwidth necessary for I/O intensive applications in addition to flexibility and scalability.
- High bandwidth with teaming and fail-over capability for demanding server environments.
- One Intel 82541PI Gigabit Ethernet Controller and One Marvell Yukon-EC 88E8050 PCI Express Gigabit Ethernet Controller, supporting teaming and failover, 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, and 1000BASE-T, RJ45 output.
- Single-channel ATA 100 (integrated single connector) supporting two IDE devices
- Dual-channel SATA 100 (two connectors on the server board) supporting integrated mirroring and striping (RAID 0 and 1)
- One external DB9 serial port; one internal serial port (which can become Emergency Management Port if system-management card supports EMP)
- Server Configuration Wizard for system setup of BIOS utilities; Save and Restore System Configuration Utility and initial Intel Server Management 8 configuration.
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Enterprise Edition
- Microsoft Windows 2000 Advanced Server
- Red Hat Linux Enterprise 3.0
- SUSE LINUX Enterprise Server 9
- Novell NetWare 6.5.
- This board supports processors (with Processor No. : 'J') which have Execute Disable Bit capability. Execute Disable Bit allows the processor to classify areas in memory by where application code can execute and where it cannot. When a malicious worm attempts to insert code in the buffer, the processor disables code execution, preventing damage or worm propagation.
Certifications & Standards:
Safety and EMC Regulatory Compliance (Class A):
- AS/NZA 3548 Class A Emissions - (Australia/New Zealand)
- UL 60950 - CSA60950 - (Canada)
- EN55022 - Class A Emissions (CENELEC Europe), EN55024 Immunity (CENELEC Europe) - (Europe)
- CISPR 22 - Class A Emissions - (International)
- VCCI Class A Emissions - Verify compliance only - (Japan)
- RRL MIC Notice No. 1997-41 (EMC) and 1997-42 (EMI) - (Korea)
- GOST R 29216-91 Class A Emissions, GOST R 50628-95 Immunity - (Russia)
- BSMI CNS13438 Class A Emissions - (Taiwan)
- FCC/ICES-003 Verification to Class A Emissions - (United States )
Fully Validated Operating Systems:
Execute Disable Bit functionality:
- Limited Warranty: 3 Year
- Opens in a new window.