This item is a Special Order and may take additional shipping time.
Place your order with SAITECH, and we will make every effort to have the item delivered to you as soon as possible.
How We Process Orders
Fastest Shipping: To get your products to you as quickly as possible, most orders placed directly by one of our several leading distributors or by the product's manufacturer. As a result, no one can get your orders to you faster than we can!
Strong Industry Alliances: SAITECH maintains long-standing alliances with the industry's leading distributors and manufacturers. As a result, we are the top source for your computer, office and Server technology needs.
Lowest Possible Prices: Advanced electronic interfaces continually scan our distributors for their best current pricing and availability. While changes in availability between different distributors may result in some price fluctuations, it ensures that you will always receive the lowest possible prices on currently available products!
Realtime Inventory: Live inventory updates are not available for this product.
The Pentium III processor is designed for high-performance desktops and for workstations and servers. It is binary compatible with previous Intel Architecture processors. The Pentium III processor provides great performance for applications running on advanced operating systems such as Windows 98, Windows NT and UNIX. This is achieved by integrating the best attributes of Intel processors the dynamic execution, Dual Independent Bus architecture plus Intel MMX technology and Internet Streaming SIMD Extentions - bringing a new level of performance for systems buyers
- Processor Manufacturer: Intel
- Processor Core: Single-core (1 Core)
- Clock Speed: 866 MHz
- Bus Speed: 133 MHz
- L1 Cache: 32 KB
- L2 Cache: 256 KB
- Process Technology: 180 nm
- Processor Socket: Socket PGA-370
- Input Voltage: 1.8 V DC
- Thermal Design Power: 26.10 W
- Thermal Specification: 176°F (80°C)
- Additional Information:
- Dual Independent Bus (DIB) architecture: Separate dedicated external System Bus and dedicated internal high-speed cache bus
- Internet Streaming SIMD Extensions for enhanced video, sound and 3D performance
- Binary compatible with applications running on previous members of the Intel microprocessor line
- Dynamic execution micro architecture
- Double Quad Word Wide (256 bit) cache data bus provides extremely high throughput on read/store operations.
- 8-way cache associativity provides improved cache hit rate on reads/store operations.
- Error-correcting code for System Bus data
- Enables systems which are scaleable for up to two processors
- Platform Supported: PC
- Intel 840 Chipset
- Intel 815 Chipset
- Intel 815E Chipset
- Intel 810E2 Chipset
- Intel 810 Chipset
- Intel 82801E C-ICH
- Intel 440BX AGPset
- Intel 440MX Chipset
- Opens in a new window.