The ATI FireGL V3300 graphics card is ATI's newest entry-level 3D graphics card for workstations, designed to handle modeling, animation, and 3D review for DCC and visualization requirements, as well as many CAD tasks. The V3300 is a blend of value and performance.
The ATI FireGL V3300 comes equipped with ATI Avivo Technology, with a High Dynamic Range (HDR) 64-bit per pixel display capability. It can produce over one trillion colors for vibrant visual fidelity while enabling rich real-time lighting and contrast effects with suitable application support.
- RAMDAC Speed: 400 MHz
- Dual RAMDAC: Yes
- Number of Monitors Supported: 2
- Chipset Line: FireGL
- Chipset Model: V3300
Processor & Chipset
- Standard Memory: 128 MB
- Memory Technology: DDR SDRAM
- Host Interface: PCI Express x16
- Additional Information:
- 2x/4x/6x Anti-aliasing modes
- 2x/4x/8x/16x Anisotropic Filtering modes
- High resolution texture support (up to 4K x 4K)
- Hardware supported overlays, anti-aliased points and lines, 2 sided lighting, occlusion culling
- HP xw6400 Workstation
- HP xw8400 Workstation
- Platform Supported: PC
- Opens in a new window.