The AP-68P features one 2.4-GHz radio with nominal 100-milliwatt transmit power and two internal antennas while the AP-68P features one 2.4-GHz radio with higher 500-milliwatt transmit power and an external antenna connector. The AP-68 and AP-68P require the new ArubaOS 6.0 software release.
The AP-68P is ideal for environments that require a WLAN with enterprise-class security and reliability, but do not need to support high Wi-Fi client densities or extended range. Prospects include customers making their first transition from wired to Wi-Fi, and those upgrading 802.11b/g APs in industries such as retail, hospitality, and small classrooms. The AP can provide wireless LAN (WLAN) access with part-time air monitoring, dedicated air monitoring for wireless IPS, Remote AP (RAP) functionality, or secure enterprise mesh.
- Model Number: AP-68P
- Condition: New
- Brand: Aruba
- Mfr Part Number: AP-68P
- Type: Wireless Access Point
- Operating mode
- 802.11b/g/n AP, air monitor (AM) and RAP
- AM and RAP
- Secure enterprise mesh
- Software-configurable single radio capable of supporting 2.4 GHz
- 802.11n capable, providing up to 150 Mb/s data rate
* Product descriptions and part numbers are subject to change, and may not reflect manufacturer product changes. Please check the manufacturer's website and use the item's manufacturer part number to find the most up to date product description.