Created exclusively for the Antec Minuet 350 microATX case, the MT-352 upgrade power supply provides all the functionality of the MT-350 and adds 80 PLUS Bronze certification for increased efficiency over its predecessor. An ideal choice for stable and efficient power, the MT-352 features Universal Input packaged within a petite small form factor design. Dual +12V output rails deliver safer, more stable and more reliable output to the system's components. With 3 Molex and 2 SATA and 1 floppy connector, the MT-352 can accommodate nearly any combination of hardware in the Minuet 350. Upgrade your PSU and add greater efficiency to your system with MT-352.
- Efficiency: 88%
- Power Factor Correction (PFC): Active
- Number of Fans: 1
- Protection Type: Over Voltage
- Protection Type: Over Power
- Protection Type: Short Circuit
- MTBF: 100000 Hour
- Input Voltage Type: AC
- Input Voltage: 110 V AC
- Input Voltage: 220 V AC
- Input Voltage Range: 100 V AC to 240 V AC
- Number of +12V Rails: 2
- Output Voltage: 12 V DC
- Output Power: 350 W
- Receptacles: 1 x ATX Motherboard
- Receptacles: 1 x 4-pin ATX12V Motherboard
- Receptacles: 2 x Serial ATA
- Receptacles: 1 x 4-pin SP4 Floppy Drive
- Receptacles: 3 x 4-pin LP4 Peripheral Device
- Form Factor: Internal
- Height: 2.7"
- Width: 3.6"
- Depth: 6.1"
- Weight (Approximate): 2.50 lb
Antec Minuet 350 microATX Case
- Green Compliant: Yes
- Green Compliance Certificate/Authority: 80 Plus Bronze
- Limited Warranty: 3 Year
- Opens in a new window.