This item is a Special Order and may take additional shipping time.
Place your order with SAITECH, and we will make every effort to have the item delivered to you as soon as possible.
How We Process Orders
Fastest Shipping: To get your products to you as quickly as possible, most orders placed directly by one of our several leading distributors or by the product's manufacturer. As a result, no one can get your orders to you faster than we can!
Strong Industry Alliances: SAITECH maintains long-standing alliances with the industry's leading distributors and manufacturers. As a result, we are the top source for your computer, office and Server technology needs.
Lowest Possible Prices: Advanced electronic interfaces continually scan our distributors for their best current pricing and availability. While changes in availability between different distributors may result in some price fluctuations, it ensures that you will always receive the lowest possible prices on currently available products!
Realtime Inventory: Live inventory updates are not available for this product.
Model Number: PE210G2SPI9A-XR
Alt Part Number(s): PE210G2SPI9A-XR
Product Type: Network Adapter
Silicom PE210G2SPI9A-XR Dual Port 10 Gigabit Ethernet PCI Express Adapter.
- SFP+ 10Gigabit Ethernet:
- 10 Gigabit Ethernet Adapter with SFP cage support: Copper 10SFP+Cu Up to 10 meters.
- Fiber 10 Gigabit Ethernet 10GBASE-SR
- 10 Gigabit 850nM Small form Factor Pluggable (SFP+)
- Fiber 10 Gigabit Ethernet 10GBASE-LR 10 Gigabit Fiber Ethernet port supports 10GBASE-LR (1310nM LAN PHY) 10 Gigabit 1310nM Small form Factor Pluggable (SFP+)
- Host Interface· PCI Express X8 lanes· Support PCI Express Base Specification 2.0 (5GT/sec)· Low-Profile Adapter· Low power· SFP+ cage
· IPV4 and IPV6 Supports for IP/ TCP and IP/UDP Receive Checksum offload
· Fragmented UDP checksum offload for Packet Reassembly
· CPU utilization- the 82599 supports reduction in CPU utilization, mainly by supporting Receive Side Coalescing (RSC)
· Support for 16 virtual machine Device Queues ( VMDq) per port
· Support Direct Cache Access ( DCA)
· Advanced memory architecture reduces latency by preceding TSO packets. A TSO packet may be interleaved with other packets going to the wire.
· Minimized device I/O intterupts using MSI and MSI-X
· Offload of TCP / IP / UDP checksum calculation and TCP segmentation
· Large on chip receive packet buffer (512 KB)
· Large on chip transmit packet buffer ( 160KB)
· Supports the VPD (Vital Product Data) capability defined in the PCI specification ver.3.0.
· Time sync- IEEE1588- Precision Time Protocol (PTP)
· Supports the BCN (Backward Congestion Notification) protocol in addition to the EEDC functionality
*Product descriptions, images, and part numbers are subject to change and may not accurately reflect manufacturer product alterations. For the latest and most precise information, kindly refer to the manufacturer's website and use the item's manufacturer part number.
- Opens in a new window.