The LSI SAS3801E card enables large-scale direct attach storage (DAS) arrays through eight external 3 Gb/s mini-SAS ports. The host bus adapter drives external server storage RAID and non-RAID enclosures with unprecedented throughput by connecting an eight-lane 2.5 Gb/s PCI Express bus with two external x4 SFF-8088 mini-SAS connectors. Utilizing the SFF-8088 connectors allows the SAS3801E to fit into a low-profile adapter, perfect for 2U servers driving 4800 MB/s full-duplex externally.
- Host Interface: PCI Express x8
- Data Transfer Rate: Up to 2.34 Gbps - Per Port
- Drive Type: Serial Attached SCSI (SAS)
- Platform Supported: PC
- Platform Supported: Solaris
- Ports: 2 x SFF-8088 3Gb/s SAS Serial Attached SCSI (SAS) External
- Form Factor: Low-profile Plug-in Card
- Dimensions: 2.7" Height x 6.6" Width
- Height: 2.7"
- Width: 6.6"
- Package Contents:
- LSISAS3801E 8 Port SAS Controller
- Low-profile bracket
- Driver CD
- Quick Installation Guide
- Limited Warranty: 3 Year