The Intel Gigabit ET Multi-Port Server Adapters showcase the latest virtualization technology called Intel Virtualization Technology for Connectivity (Intel VT for Connectivity). Intel VT for Connectivity is a suite of hardware assists that improve overall system performance by lowering the I/O overhead in a virtualized environment. This optimizes CPU usage, reduces system latency, and improves I/O through-put. Intel VT for Connectivity includes: " Virtual Machine Device Queues (VMDq) and Intel I/O Acceleration Technology1 (Intel I/OAT)"
Intel Gigabit ET Dual Port Server Adapter
- Host Interface: PCI Express x4
- Total Number of Ports: 2
- Network (RJ-45): Yes
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports: 2
- Twisted Pair Cable Standard: Category 5
Media & Performance
- Network Technology: 10/100/1000Base-T
Network & Communication
- Card Height: Low-profile
- Card Height: Full-height
- Form Factor: Plug-in Card
- Height: 4.7"
- Width: 6.6"
- Thickness: 2.7"
- Weight (Approximate): 3.00 lb
- Gigabit ET Dual Port Server Adapter
- Informational CD
- Assembly Required: No
- Green Compliant: Yes
- Green Compliance Certificate/Authority: RoHS
- Country of Origin: Malaysia
- Limited Warranty: Lifetime
You may also like
- Opens in a new window.